Discusses proper design and control of central geothermal bidirectional cascade systems that use borefields.
- Geothermal system design considerations
- Central geothermal system piping
- In-depth coverage of geothermal system design options (optimum system design features, supplemental heat, energy rejection, contingency cooling, chilled-water pump control)
- Airside considerations including heating design, economizer control, freeze protection and ASHRAE Standard 90.1 compliance
- System operation and control